# Funny JOKES


 ENJOY THESE  JOKES 

I am sure you are eager to read these jokes and enjoy,why late
Let's get started.................



1) Girlfriend: My birthday is tomorrow, what gift will you give me?
Boyfriend: Ring 
GF: O really...Sweetheart!
BF: I will give you a Ring but do not accept my call tomorrow,
 my mobile balance is very low sweetheart.






****************
2) 
Girlfriend: Darling Give me your Diamond Ring.
Boyfriend: Why honey?
Gf: I'm going to miss you see it everyday.
Bf: You would remember me anyway.
Girlfriend: How's that?
Bf: thinking that I had not given you that precious ring
HashFlare




****************

3) Johny johny, Yes papa..!!!
Private job, Yes papa!
Lot of tension, Yes papa!
Too much work, Yes papa!
Family life, No papa!
BP-sugar, High papa!
Yearly bonus, Joke papa…!!!
Monthly pay, Low papa!
Personal life, Lost papa!
Weekly off…, Ha Ha Ha….!!



***************

4) Wife:- Today, I want to relax. So I have brought
three movie tickets…!!
Husband:- why three tickets…???
::
;;
;;
;;
;;
Wife:- You and your parents…. ðŸ™‚

**************************
HashFlare5) A 4th standard kid wrote in his maths answr sheet:
Dear Math,
I'm sick & tired of finding your "x"
Just accept d fact that she's gone!
Move On dude!




********************************************* The END *********************************************

My YouTube Channel:- 

Subscribe 

My YouTube Channel 




Comments

  1. Very Funny blog. I really like the 3rd one and really suit to my profession. Thanks
    Here are few funny jokes in Hindi also get them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment