Lenovo k3 note Screen Overlay detected

How To Fix the Lenovo K3 NOTE Screen Overlay detected Issue ?

This is the common Problem in every Phone ,Who have Updated their phone from Lolipop ( 5.0.1 ) to Marshmallow ( 6.0 ) .It is working 100% in every phone,which i have tested . Easy and can be solved within 2 minutes . 

Follow my steps , step by step to fix the problem .

This is useful for every phone ( Marshmallow Update 6.0 ) ,



You can Watch the Video in YOUTUBE  From Below Link : 

HashFlare


Lenovo K3 Note Screen Overlay BUG FIX

NOTE: Uninstall all battery saver apps.Blue light filter apps and clean master type apps,reboot your phone in safe mode.

For samsung users: Turn off your " side key panel" option in display and wallpapers.

1. Open Apps>Settings .


2. Advanced Settings ( Down Left Corner ) .


3. Open Draw Over Other Apps .

( Note: For SAMSUNG USERS it is renamed as "apps that appear on TOP" )


4. Click on every app in that list and "Switch Off" the Permit App Over Other Apps for all the apps showing in that list (From YES to NO ) .





HashFlare

5. Now Click on the INFO sign ( Top Right Corner ) For the App Which You want to grant the permission .


6. Select " Permissions " Option .


7. Turn ON all the App Permissions which you needed .



ex: Storage , Camera ...etc .

HashFlare

8.  Last Step , Now "Switch ON"  for All the Apps , which you have "switched off" in the step 4  ( Permit Apps over other apps )  .



Now You are done with your BUG FIX  .I hope you have fixed the problem succesfully,after reading my blog .

You can Watch the Video in YOUTUBE  From Below Link : 

Thank You                                                                                                                                                              

My YouTube Channel:-  

Subscribe 

My YouTube Channel 


Comments

  1. I'm using Lenovo Vibe K5 Note which is the latest release of Lenovo and I'm facing the same issue. I tried/followed above steps and it is not allowing me to change the permission preferences. The same window pop up again n again.

    Could you please advise if any further steps I should follow or should I Reset my phone?

    I'm facing an issue with phone and contact buttons only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even for me Its not allowing am also using k5 note please suggest any alternative method

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much...it actually worked

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turn on your mobile in safe off ( touch power icon continuously for 3 secs). And go to settings apps gear icon and allow permission on each app

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. The suggestions worked well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sir My Mobile Lenova x3 vibe having "Screen Overlay Detected" Prblms So plz Give One Solution Sir its my Request

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sir iam using lenovo k3 note ..i try to all methods but not working on my mobile plsss tell any different way

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am using. Vibe k6 and Same issue here pls provide solutions

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am apply your method even also no use

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My mobil is moto g3 terbo how to off
    Plzz

    ReplyDelete
  14. My mobil is moto g3 terbo how to off
    Plzz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sir mera toh permission garnted b nhi hora hai I have Lenovo k6 note

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hy ..I m using Lenovo vibe k5 note.
    Even I am facing the same problem..a pop up of screen overlay permission used to appear ..I reset all app permissions thinking that it might help..but situations got even worst..
    I followed all of the above mentioned steps..power cycled my phone..but still can't find a way out..
    Pls help me Asap as m not even able to access some necessities such as SMS ,contact manager..
    Seeking an immediate help..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment